VHFCNBA CLE Videos
Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter National Bar Association is committed to providing CLE opportunities to its members at each of its Quarterly Meetings. In order to ensure that all members have the opportunity to benefit from the information and education offered during these meetings, VHFCNBA is providing access to select CLEs online.
See the CLEs currently available, below, or contact VHFCNBA today to discuss your ideas for a future video CLE.
Third Quarterly Meeting - March 6, 7, 2020 - Nassau, Bahamas
12.0 CLE Credits
1. Out-of-Office: Virtual Offices
2. Proactive and Reactive Measures to Support your Firm, your Clients, and your Community in times of disaster
3. Counseling the Counselor: Mental Health Considerations for Attorneys
4. Why are you so difficult?: A Mental Health approach to dealing with difficult people and situations
5. Rough seas: Experts and Daubert Challenges
6. Every juror counts: voire dire, and making the best of an unpopular client or unfavorable juror
7. Expertise marks the spot: Becoming an authority, and testifying at hearing or trial
8. #BusinessTrip: Social Media to effectively promote your professional brand